Brazil has its own legislation for food and beverage labels. Therefore, the labels of the products to be exported to Brazil must follow Brazilians laws and regulations. We can help you with:
- Translation into Brazilian Portuguese;
- Necessary information on the label and packaging;
- Label design, including images;
- Nutrition Facts (technical standards and mandatory parameters);
- Product composition (evaluation of permitted and prohibited ingredients);
- Verification of mandatory registration (of the establishment and the product) with the official agencies in Brazil (Anvisa - National Health Surveillance Agency and MAPA - Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Food Supply).